Re: To fix or not to fix in lenny?

On So, 07 Jun 2009, Philipp Kern wrote:
> If the timebomb (entirely unrelated to this issue) is still unfixed in Etch,
> that ought to be fixed, though.

Sorry for chiming in late, but I thing that is *no*problem*at*all* for
lenny, since we implemented triggers and thus update-texmf-config only
*AFTER* the release of lenny.

So in lenny there is no problem to discuss, sorry that I didn't realize
that earlier.

Best wishes

Norbert

CORSTORPHINE (n.)
A very short peremptory service held in monasteries prior to teatime
to offer thanks for the benediction of digestive biscuits.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff