Re: Advice; want to upload new onak package to stable

Jonathan McDowell wrote:
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 09:38:59PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
* Jonathan McDowell:

I'd like to upload a new onak package to stable to fix #520117 by
rebuilding against db4.5 instead of db4.6 - I'm hitting what seems to be
#510270 in db4.6.
Shouldn't this be fixed in db4.6 instead?

That would be nicest, but I haven't seen any movement on it. db4.5 and
db4.7 both don't seem to have the issue and it only happens when opening
read-only afaict. I don't have the time to delve into the depths of
db4.6 and I've had several complaints about onak being broken as a
result of this.