Re: GNUstep libraries soname bump

+ Yavor Doganov (Fri, 22 May 2009 16:14:00 +0300):

> > I confirm the transition is ready except by these four packages.

> gorm.app and price.app were uploaded (and built/installed everywhere
> already).

Ah, yes. It's only that my test britney did not migrate them because
they're not old enough to migrate.

> > Should I be scheduling Bin-NMUs for these packages after all?

> Among the team members only Hubert can upload, but I read in his blog
> that he's on VAC for a week (don't know since when).  I'm not involved
> in the packaging of both gworkspace.app and gnustep-dl2, so I definitely
> do not want to overwrite whatever changes they've made (these packages
> are not in our team repo).

> So, risking Hubert's/Gürkan's anger, I suggest to schedule binNMUs for
> gnustep-dl2 and gworkspace.app.  AFAICS the worst thing that can happen
> is some extra load on the buildds if Hubert uploads them before the
> migration is over + a release team member having to reset age-days
> accordingly.  (And some extra delay, of course.)

Okay, I've scheduled the Bin-NMUs. Buildds can certainly cope with that
at the moment.

> The other tiny blockers are lynkeos.app on ia64 (to be uploaded), and
> charmap.app on mips (stuck in "Built" state for far too long).

Yes, I had these under my radar and have been addressed already (i.e.,
uploaded).

Thanks,

--
- Are you sure we're good?