Re: please binNMU a number of libevent reverse dependencies

[ Looks like we missed this in the GNOME and KDE mess? dato, could you ]
[ add that to the transitions tracker?                                 ]

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 07:58:14PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=libevent
>
> please binNMU a number of libevent reverse dependencies, as per the
> information at the URL above:

libevent got removed now.

> tor

I binNMUed this already after weasel poked me.

> bitlbee
> dnsproxy
> farpd
> getstream
> honeyd
> infon
> fai
> ltsp
> memcached
> memcachedb
> museek+
> pgbouncer
> redhat-cluster
> replicator
> scanssh
> trickle
> unworkable

I did them now too.  Let's hope for the best...

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager