proposed update of texlive-base for lenny

Dear Luk, dear release team,

(putting the maintainers of CTAN on Cc)

I am proposing an update of texlive-base for lenny with the following
changes:

texlive-base (2007.dfsg.2-1~lenny1) stable-proposed-updates;
urgency=medium

  * blacklist lamsarrow.sty (pb-diagram) as it is based on
    all-rights-reserved code. (Closes: #518800) (RC, new .orig.tar.gz, medium)
  * include fixed font metrics (tfm) files for lcircle10 and lcirclew10
    fonts (Closes: #526903) (closes also Ubuntu bug 371621)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Mon, 04 May 2009 15:20:46 +0200

The first change is somehow obvious and removes a non-distributable
file. The second is present since long time and is a big pity that it
was discovered only recently. The two fonts lcircle10 and lcirclew10
have bad font metrics. We don't know how these files got into the
upstream subversion repository, but so it is. The only changes are that
I updated the two .tfm files from the copies on the CTAN network. This
bug has been discussed on the tex-live mailing list, too.

If you agree on that I will prepare packages and upload ASAP.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert

Having been erased,
The document you're seeking