Re: Upcoming QOF transition - re-sending

I'll reply to the -release bits of this mail in due curse, but for now:

> I tried sending this to debian-release Sun, 3 May 2009 10:00:00 +0100
> but it still hasn't appeared. Re-sending to the list and to Adeodato,
> just in case. BCC'ing myself to see what might be going on.

I'm not sure what kind of access you have to mail.technocool.net. It
seems it's your smarthost, and it's where your message spent more than 5
hours before it was successfully delivered to lists.debian.org. If you
have access to the logs of that server, you should be able to assess
what went wrong.

- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.
        -- Rory and Lorelai