Re: library transition proposal exiv2/ libexiv2-5

On Wednesday 29 April 2009 21:33:22 Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > Any news?
>
> I'm awfully sorry for the embarrassing delay: I never seemed to find the
> time to sit down to look at this.

Dato,

No worries. I fully understand the issues behind the resources behind this.

However, in the longer term if you want debian-release to be on the critical
path for library transitions then you need a solution that is scalable. Other
DDs won't be as patient.

Mark