Re: JD package for Lenny point release (Re: upcoming point releases

Hi,

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 06:45:53 +0900
Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> wrote:
> > Still I'm not sure the stable release managers like such a big diff - or am I
> > wrong? If so, please comment, I'd be happy to sponsor this to s-p-u....

 Until change happened in BBS, hardcoded cookie "hana=mogera" was used.
 After the change, JD needs to add functions and fixes for that cookie
 code, so it's big but is needed (to make it from "half-broken" to fixed one).

 I've uploaded again, and I hope this would go into Lenny.
 http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jd/jd_2.0.0-080722-2+lenny1.dsc

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp