Re: libtool 2.2

* Kurt Roeckx [Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:51:00 +0100]:

> Hi,

> I'm planning on uploading libtool 2.2 to unstable soon.  This includes
> an soname bump for libltdl, which seems to have around 130 reverse
> dependencies.

> This might also result in some packages to FTBFS, or otherwise have
> problems upgrading to 2.2 version.

> Please let me know when the best time for such an upload is.

I acked this transition on IRC, and Kurt will be uploading soon. Despite
being in experimental already, it will need NEW, since I asked Kurt that
he would use libltdl-dev plus Provides instead of libltdl7-dev plus
provides.

- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.
        -- Rory and Lorelai