give-back blender on mipsel (was: give-back for mt-daapd on mipsel)

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> (13/03/2009):
> * Julien BLACHE [Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:47:01 +0100]:
> > Let's hope that will happen. Does it need to get rescheduled once
> > again?
>
> Yes, it’s rescheduled now. We’ll see what happens.

Worked fine. Please could you also give back blender, which hit the same
bug (for mipsel buildd folks: use of Breaks leads to FTBFS on mayer):

gb blender_2.48a+dfsg-2 . mipsel

I'm wondering whether there are plans to get this mipsel machine
upgraded, or whether one has to keep a careful eye on both build
statuses on mipsel and/or libav*'s migration to a Conflicts?

Thanks for your time.

Mraw,
KiBi.