Re: transition plan from libcap to libcap2

* Torsten Werner [Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:36:37 +0100]:

> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> wrote:
> > Thoughts? At any rate, whenever a libcap-dev 2.16-3 or higher hits
> > unstable, please let us know and we’ll schedule the required Bin-NMUs.

> I have uploaded a new version of libcap2. Please binNMU:

> libzorpll 3.0.6.4.2+nmu1
> muddleftpd 1.3.13.1-4.2
> quagga 0.99.11-1
> zorp 3.0.8-0.5
> autodir 0.99.9-2

All scheduled, plus padevchooser, paman, pavucontrol, pavumeter and
wavbreaker on powerpc, and vsftpd on armel.

> > Would you be up to the task of tracking their results, and file bugs as
> > appropriate (with some usertag, etc.)?

> I'll check the build logs.

Great. You could use:

    https://buildd.debian.org/~luk/status/package.php?p=libzorpll,muddleftpd,quagga,zorp,padevchooser,paman,pavucontrol,pavumeter,wavbreaker,vsftpd

For autodir/i386, you will need to check http://buildd.ayous.org, since
it’s a non-free package and not autobuilt by the main buildd network.

Thanks,

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.