Please unblock emdebian-tools

Could emdebian-tools be unblocked please so that 1.6.0 can migrate into
testing in a few days time?

Thanks.

(Is there a different way to do this - iirc it is only because of the
udeb which is not incorporated into d-i directly at this time - it's
only used when d-i is used by Emdebian pre-seeding. I generally upload
a new version of emdebian-tools quite soon after each previous version
migrates into testing. Do I need to put the udeb into a different
source package? It doesn't actually change more than once per release
cycle.)

--

Neil Williams