Re: transition plan from libcap to libcap2

Hi Adeodato,

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> wrote:
> I would recommend in that case that the libcap2-dev package gets
> completely dropped (and not even kept as eg. a transitional package),
> provided that you make the new libcap-dev Provide: libcap2-dev, in order
> not to cause unnecessary FTBFSes.

we have more packages that Build-Depends: libcap2-dev than packages
that Build-Depends: libcap-dev now. Would your plan to completely drop
libcap2-dev still work? If that is not a problem I am okay with
dropping the package.

> Would you be up to the task of tracking their results, and file bugs as
> appropriate (with some usertag, etc.)?

Sure.

Cheers,
Torsten