Re: [Debian GNUstep maintainers] GNUstep libraries soname bump

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Btw, popplerkit.framework is failing to build on some arches, could you
> take a look?

Yes, I saw that and already fixed in my working copy.  The bug is in
bindings/GNUmakefile, now exposed with gnustep-make 2.0.8.  It is
pointless to trick the build system to handle C++ files this way when
it has native support for C++.  I'll send the changes to Hubert.

Now that a sourceful upload of popplerkit.framework is needed, would
it be appropriate to incorporate the fix that we discussed (linking
against libobjc, libgnustep-base and libgnustep-gui)?  AFAICS the
poppler transition is almost finished while the new GNUstep libraries
are still in the NEW queue, so this seems to be the preferred course
of action.