Debian and Jboss

Hi all,

Can someone help me out!

I need to build a JBoss environment for our Java developer on Debian and i don't know where to start an what to chose Debian Etch or Debian Lenny ?

Any advise / how to / documentation is more then welcome !

Best regards

--
Jesse Mirza
IT Consultant

(T) 0031(0)365401421
(F) 0031(0)365401422
(M) 0031(0)614956656
(W) http://www.jamesnet.nl
(E) j.mirza@jamesnet.nl
(C) http://www.e-certificaat.nl/j.mirza

Disclaimer
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited.
---