New PostgreSQL microversions

Hello release team,

New PostgreSQL microreleases were announced yesterday:

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-8-3-7.html
  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-8-1-17.html
  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-7-4-25.html

I prepared and tested them last Friday, but I wanted to wait for the
public announcement. They all pass upstream and the postgresql-common
test suites.

I now uploaded 8.3.7-1 to unstable, 8.3.7-0lenny1 to stable, and
8.1.17-0etch1 and 7.4.24-0etch1 to oldstable.

Packaging/patch changes weren't required, so the debdiff is just the
new upstream tarball plus changelog. Please let me know if you need
particular upstream diffs.

On a side note, we had a quick discussion upstream, and it seems they
agree to prolong the support for 7.4 until January 2010, so that we
can support 7.4 in Etch until it goes end-of-life.

Thank you!

Martin