new ICU in unstable: transition required

I have uploaded ICU 4.0.1-1 to unstable, as I mentioned I intended to
do in a previous message.  This version is supposed to be fully
source-compatible, and I have not changed the name of the -dev
package, so it should be sufficient to just queue rebuilds of all
dependent packages.  As far as I can tell, the following packages
depend on ICU:

   boost
   boost1.35
   boost1.37
   brltty
   couchdb
   dwdiff
   firebird2.0
   firebird2.1
   ibm-3270
   msort
   openoffice.org
   open-vm-tools
   parrot
   pyicu
   webkit
   xerces-c
   xerces-c2
   yaz

You may have a more reliable list.  As no special uploads should be
required to make this transition happen, I hope it will be fairly
smooth.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>