Re: poppler transition

* Josselin Mouette [Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:19:31 +0100]:

> Hi,

> I’d like to update poppler packages to version 0.10 when possible. This
> version fixes a bunch of bugs but implies the following transitions:
>       * libpoppler3 → libpoppler4
>       * libpoppler-glib3 → libpoppler-glib4

> The sonames for libpoppler-qt2 and libpoppler-qt4-3 are unchanged.

> Please let me (or other poppler co-maintainers) know when it is possible
> to schedule it.

This is a small transition, and it's not coupled to any ongoing
transition: please upload directly to unstable at your earliest
convenience, and let us know when you've done so. (I realize it'll hit
NEW.)

Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty,
and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so I became a
scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
                -- Matt Cartmill