Re: Can libweather-com-perl get updated in stable?

On Samstag, 21. Februar 2009, Luk Claes wrote:
> Christoph Haas wrote:
> > I have just updated the libweather-com-perl package [0] because since
> > beginning of May it has stopped working due to a protocol change of
> > the used internet service. The fix is a one-line patch between
> > 0.5.3-1.1 and 0.5.3-2. It addresses this problem: [1]. Is this worth
> > an update to Etch?
> >
> > Cheers
> >  Christoph
> >
> > [0] http://packages.debian.org/sid/libweather-com-perl
> > [1] http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=35681
>
> Apparently this mail slipped through the cracks, sorry for the late
> reply.
>
> Yes, it's ok, please upload.

Thanks for the info. Better late than never. :)

I have just uploaded to "stable" via ftp.upload.debian.org. Hope the upload
arrived where it should.

debian/changelog reads
	"libweather-com-perl (0.5.0-3etch1) stable; urgency=low"

Hope that's right.

Cheers
 Christoph