Re: Plib 1.8.5

* Bradley Smith [Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:11:44 +0000]:

> Hi,

Hello, Bradley.

> This is just a heads up that plib 1.8.5 has just been uploaded to
> experimental and is currently waiting in NEW, and your package depends upon
> it. In this upload the binary packages have been renamed to libplib1 and
> libplib-dev.

> I shall not upload this package to unstable until all reverse depending
> packages have been sorted out, and I shall of course give prior warning
> before doing so.

This is a small transition and isolated transition, so please go forward
with it at your earliest convenience.

Additionally, please make libplib-dev Provide: plib1.8.4-dev, so that
packages can be automatically rebuilt. There are three that have a
versioned build-depends, and those three will need sourceful uploads.
Please make sure those happen, by filing appropriate bugs at RC
severity.

Some context on the procedure can be read at:

Please notify us when you've uploaded to unstable.

Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay.
Love isn't love 'til you give it away.
                -- Oscar Hammerstein II