please approve / unblock libpng/1.2.35-1 (it has a udeb)

please approve / unblock libpng/1.2.35-1

Closes: 486415 516256
Changes:
 libpng (1.2.35-1) unstable; urgency=high
 .
   * New upstream release
     - http://secunia.com/advisories/33970/
       Fix a vulnerability reported by Tavis Ormandy in which
       some arrays of pointers are not initialized prior to using
       "malloc" to define the pointers.
       Closes: #516256
     - http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2008-5907
       The png_check_keyword function in pngwutil.c in libpng, might
       allow context-dependent attackers to set the value of an
       arbitrary memory location to zero via vectors involving
       creation of crafted PNG files with keywords, related to an
       implicit cast of the '\0' character constant to a NULL pointer.
   * Don't build libpng3 when binary-indep target is not called.
     Closes: #486415

--
"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist
due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too