Re: please unblock libsvm package (version -4)

Rudi Cilibrasi wrote:
> Dear Debian Release managers,
>
> A couple weeks ago I tried to upload a version -3 of my package libsvm
> and it was blocked because there was already a version -2 in the NEW
> queue.  (-2 was put in the new queue because it had one new binary
> package, the java one)  I tried again to upload the -3 using -f option
> after the -2 was accepted from the NEW QUEUE but no luck.  So finally
> I decided I would just bump the version to -4 to try to bypass the
> problem.  So I made a -4 package and uploaded it but I still get the
> same error claiming that I (or somebody else) already uploaded the
> package.   This is erroneous there is no way anybody else could have
> uploaded another signed version so can you please fix the stuck
> package somehow?  Thanks for any help you can provide.  Best regards,

I find no sign of the rejected packages and -2 was only accepted from
the NEW queue today apparently. Can you please be a bit more verbose:
what (full) command do you use to upload, can you include the
Architecture, Version and Distribution headers from the changes file?

Cheers

Luk