Releasing checklist/todo-list

Hi,

Since Backports.org is (semi) official service, I would like to suggest
to make ${stable}-backports available the same day a new stable
distribution is released.

This would be extremely useful for package that are only available
through Debian-Unstable and backport.org service (like
flashplugin-nonfree).

Regards,

Franklin