Please approve the managed Mono 2.0 transition

Dear Release Team,

over the last 2 months we have worked hard to get important changes [0]
into Mono packages. The Mono 2.0 packages are ABI-wise backwards
compatible but packages using it need updated build-deps [1].

We have transitioned all application packages in experimental [2] (except 5
packages left with patches in the BTS, which we will NMU soonish as the
maintainers seem MIA (debian QA already informed)). The library packages
using Mono need to be transitioned too, but we will do this in unstable.
Most packages are arch:all and thus no binNMU are needed, instead just
updated build-dep and upload.

Almost all CLI library packages [3] are maintained in the
pkg-cli-libs team and thus no big delays are to be expected there.

As part of this managed transitioned we are tracking _all_ packages that
rely on Mono during the build in some way and produces some kind of
assembly [4]. Communication with the OpenOffice.org and KDE teams and
active maintainers has worked very well. (KDE team even helped to get Mono
buildd-able for packages using Mono 2.0 in debian/experimental, kudos to
them!)

So can I get approval to upload the mono 2.0.1-4 [5]
packages from experimental to unstable?

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianMonoGroup/Mono20Transition
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianMonoGroup/Mono20Transition#head-25b113dfa4cf2df30969f7367ddab2908ce960c7
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianMonoGroup/Mono20TransitionTODO#head-b94e49901c26433e2604931280c830fac8df078c