Re: please binNMU arts on all archs in unstable

On Monday 16 February 2009 12:15:37 Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Sune Vuorela [Sun, 15 Feb 2009 19:51:53 +0100]:
> > The reverse dep, jack-audio-connection-kit, dropped .la files and arts
> > .la files references them. Please binNMU arts on all archs.
> >
> > Version is  1.5.9-2
>
> It seems arts was binNMUed on all arches 2 weeks ago for this issue, and
> made it into Lenny.

argf.

I just noticed that kdelibs4c2a also references libjack.la in the
libartskde.la file, which is what I actually noticed and just thought it was
arts.

Luckily this isn't touching lenny.

Shame on me.

Please binNMU kdelibs on all archs.

/Sune
--
Man, how to receive from a FPU from Flash?

You cannot remove the application and from the control options inside Windows
8.8 you should digit from a fan of the connection over the fan for digiting on
the 6X sendmail.