selinux-policy-default

Why is version 2:0.0.20080702-6 still in Lenny?

I had submitted a number of requests for newer versions to be included, and my
understanding was that those requests has been accepted.  Newer versions up
to 2:0.0.20080702-14 solve some serious issues that will affect users.

What can we do at this stage apart from telling all Lenny users that they must
add my private repository if they want to have SE Linux working properly?

--
russell@coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog