Re: release notes building time...: dblatex bug?

* W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> [2009-02-12 09:33:18 CET]:
> On 2009-02-12 08:13, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > On 2009-02-11 23:37, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > >    Now I discovered, that there is a bug in dblatex: In one case
> > >    it "forgets" to pass the options to xsltproc. Patch attached
> > >    for review.
> >
> > How would we get the patch onto the system? Via backports?
>
> I just found a work-around for #514932, I believe. The specific
> call to xsltproc does not happen, if one calls dblatex with
> --no-external. We don't use "external" data in the release
> notes, so it should work. Already in the r-n Makefile. No need
> to panic-update dblatex.

 I will give it a manual run and see how long it takes. Hopefully we can
call the case closed then and I can reactivate the automatic build in
the often run again.

 Thanks for the investigations!
Rhonda