very late freeze exception for texlive-extra 2007.dfsg.16-1

Dear Release Team,

I know that is *really* late, but we got that bug report yesterday and I
built the new packages as fast as possible.

The only change between 2007.dfsg.15-1 and 2007.dfsg.16-1 is that
another package has been removed due to nocommercial license:

texlive-extra (2007.dfsg.16-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * blacklist barr (diagram.tex), nocommercial license (Closes: #514742)
    (RC->medium)

I don't know how you want to do with that and I leave it up to you.

The upload is currently in progress, so I haven't got an accepted
message, but that should be done in a few minutes.

Sorry for the late upload.

All the best

Norbert

ZEAL MONACHORUM (n.)
(Skiing term.) To ski with 'zeal monachorum' is to descend the top
three quarters of the mountain in a quivering blue funk, but on
arriving at the gentle bit just in front of the restaurant to whizz to
a stop like a victorious slalom-champion.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff