Re: fail2ban uploaded into sid fixing security issue

> > Quoting IRC for the benefit of other release people:

> > 18:21 <dato> yoh: please prepare and update for lenny
> > 18:21 <yoh> damn... I just sent out email to debian-release mailing list ;)
> > 18:21 <yoh> right after I hit 'Send' I've heard 'beep' from IRC ;-)

> unblocked

pardon my ignorance -- does it mean that I don't have to prepare
separate package for lenny now and current version would propagate from
sid? (Unfortunately there is no 10 days available to wait prior
scheduled release, damn me I forgotten proper urgency in changelog for
sid version, hence shouldn't it be pushed into lenny manually?)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]