Re: [Fwd: Please unblock dtc 0.29.16-1]

Luk Claes wrote:
> Thomas Goirand wrote:
>
>> The stable release of this package has some bugfixes and needs to be
>> uploaded to Lenny:
>>
>> * New spanish debian template translation thanks to Francisco Javier
>> Cuadrado <fcocuadrado@gmail.com> (Closes: #510468)
>> * Backported a MySQL insertion security fix from the Git version (issue
>> was when using the add service function once you already have an account).
>
> At least this fix doesn't seem to be in 0.29.16-1 currently in unstable.
>
> Cheers
>
> Luk

Correct, I did a mistake with Git when doing the release (pushed the
changes to the public repo AFTER I did the release). Version 0.29.17-1
fixes it, and has urgency=high.

Sorry that I couldn't make it more early, I was in business trip in
Europe for a while and just came back home (in Shanghai).

Anyway, please migrate version 0.29.17-1 to Lenny asap.

Thomas

P.S: Since the deepfreeze occured, is it now too late for translation
updates (debconf) of my other packages? I just received some .po for
Swedish and Spanish...