readline5 status in lenny (and unblock request)

Hello,

As stated in #494934 there are a few upstream bugfix-only patches that
have been released[1]. To me, they should make it into lenny. Would those
fixes be unblocked into lenny if I NMUed ?

The following NMU is a patch for a bug that hit me and that is among the
upstream-fixed bugs.
Please unblock readline5 5.2-3.1 in lenny.

readline5 (5.2-3.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Non-maintainer upload.
  * Apply rl-input-eventhook.dpatch: Fix input data validation when run with
    rl_event_hook. Closes: #498277.

[1]
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-readline/2007-08/msg00024.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-readline/2007-08/msg00025.html