Intent to NMU: #495228: Synaptic much less usable without icon theme available

Phil Miller <phildebian@mailinator.com> (28/01/2009):
> Package: synaptic
> Version: 0.62.5
> Tags: confirmed
> Followup-For: Bug #495228
>
> I just tested this by forcibly removing hicolor-icon-theme, and can
> confirm that synaptic is drastically less usable under that condition.

Thanks Phil,

please maintainer & release-team ACK/NACK the addition of that package
(hicolor-icon-theme) to Depends (eventually Recommends?) through t-p-u.

(I realize it's only been two days since the severity got raised, but
well, at this point, better find a solution sooner than later.)

Mraw,
KiBi.