Please update guile-1.6's unblock

Hello,

from Luk's hints file:
| # 20081218
| […]
| unblock guile-1.6/1.6.8-6.1

please make it: guile-1.6/1.6.8-6.3

.2 fixed the FTBFS on sparc (which reminds me I should open a bug
against the compiler which seems to produce bad code at -O2 on this
arch), .3 fixed the FTBFS on hppa (which prevented it from migrating,
hence the need for a 2-revision unblock).

Changelog:
| guile-1.6 (1.6.8-6.3) unstable; urgency=high
|
|   * Non-maintainer upload.
|   * Work around two FTBFS causes on hppa (Closes: #497740):
|      - The stack grows up on hppa (only), and the variable introduced by
|        the stackdirection.diff patch isn't the needed one (it introduces
|        SCM_I_GSC_STACK_GROWS_UP while SCM_STACK_GROWS_UP would be needed).
|      - Both -O2 and -O0 are not OK on hppa because it leads to a stack
|        overflow.
|     Therefore, instead of fiddling with the patch, introduce more
|     architecture-specific checks to add the right CFLAGS.
|   * As a consequence, rework the existing CFLAGS handling to make them a
|     bit more readable, including a table that describes the wanted CFLAGS
|     depending on the architecture, and depending on whether “noopt” is
|     passed through DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS. Test-buit successfully on amd64,
|     hppa, and sparc, both with and without “noopt”.
|   * Set urgency to “high” since that will fix 2 RC bugs in lenny.
|
|  -- Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>  Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:25:38 +0100
|
| guile-1.6 (1.6.8-6.2) unstable; urgency=low
|
|   * Non-maintainer upload.
|   * Work around a possible compiler bug which leads to FTBFS on sparc, by
|     setting CFLAGS=-"O0" for that architecture. Also switch the previous
|     CFLAGS="-01 -g" to CFLAGS="-O0 -g" for the noopt build on sparc, for
|     the same reason (Closes: #501114).
|
|  -- Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>  Tue, 20 Jan 2009 05:39:56 +0100

JFTR, .1 was about:
| guile-1.6 (1.6.8-6.1) unstable; urgency=high
|
|   * Non-maintainer upload.
|   * stackdirection.diff: Patch by Thiemo Seufer to fix FTBFS on
|     some architectures. (closes: #497740)
|   * autofiles.diff: Regenerate.
|
|  -- Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>  Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:12:11 +0200

Thanks go to zobel for prodding me and somewhat believing I could fix
the bug on hppa, and to Grant Grundler for providing me with an access
to HP's cluster.

Mraw,
KiBi.