Re: Please allow biofox 1.1.5-1 in Lenny.

On tiisdei 27 Jannewaris 2009, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I did this on the simple assumption that what was good before would be good
> later until the next deadline, which is D-I RC2, as in the previous updates
> I made nobody told me anything about this kind of issue. Also, I did not
> expect this issue to be other than cosmetic since, as I showed in my
> previous mail, it changes nothing to the binary packages.
>
> Hope that explains,

I'm sorry, I still don't understand it. It has no user-visible effects.
According to you it changes nothing to the binary packages. The best case is
that everything remains the same. I'm puzzled then why you decided to make
this change. I just can't find any advantage of it.

Thijs