gnome-python-extras rebuilding

Hi,

gnome-python-extras/2.19.1-3.1 was built on alpha, but not uploaded.
Could you please re-schedule a build?

Additionally, the builds from testing-proposed-updates failed to install
for architectures that were built before the unstable version. Could you
please reschedule builds for hppa, mipsel, powerpc, s390 and sparc?
Moreover, the same will be required for alpha once it is built in
unstable.

Thanks,
--
 .''`.