Re: please unblock clamav-data

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:28:15PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> Marc Haber wrote:
> > Please unblock clamav-data as this will bring more virus signatures
> > into lenny. The package is built and tested automatically inside the
> > debian-volatile infrastructure.
>
> unblocked

Thanks. I immediately built and uploaded a new version for unstable;
can you already unblock that one so that it automatically migrates to
testing once its ten day waiting period is over?

This would have the advantage of not breaking my verification
automatisms and would automatically remind me to build the next
version - it took me two months to notice this time.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190