Re: unblock quassel 0.3.1+dfsg-1

* Thomas Mueller [Sat, 24 Jan 2009 20:06:21 +0100]:

> dear release team,

> 10 days have passed since the upload of quassel 0.3.1+dfsg-1.
> i'd like to ask you if its possible to unblock it for lenny.

> let me know if you need any further information.

Hello, Thomas. I'm afraid we're not allowing new packages enter Lenny at
this stage of the freeze.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

In my opinion, the most fruitful and natural play of the mind is in
conversation. I find it sweeter than any other action in life; and if I
were forced to choose, I think I would rather lose my sight than my
hearing and voice.
                -- Michel de Montaigne