Freeze exception for debtags 1.7.8

Hello,

here is the changelog:

 debtags (1.7.8) testing-proposed-updates; urgency=low
 .
   * Solve name confusion between enum values and template parameters.
     Closes: #512640
   * Improved bash-completion applying patch by Justin B Rye at #403137.
   * Stop smartsearch help from looping.  Closes: #511669.
   * Don't choke on multi-line Tag: fields (although the continuation
     lines are currently ignored).  See: #481634.
   * Suggests: wget.  See: #478590.
   * Fixed Homepage: field and updated standards-version.

The main point is a fix for #512640, and while I was preparing the
release I also fixed or mitigated some other bugs, as long as I judged
the change to be minor and uncontroversial.

Ciao,

Enrico