Bug #512510, boxbackup: FTBFS in lenny: DebugMemLeakFinder.cpp:165: error: '::malloc' has not been declared

Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> writes:

> During a rebuild of all packages in a lenny chroot, your package failed
> to build on i386.

Thanks for your report.

I tried to rebuild boxbackup on my machine, but succeeded without
problems. The FTBFS on your system is caused by this:

openjade:/build/user-boxbackup_0.11~rc2-4-amd64-nneCfU/boxbackup-0.11~rc2-4/documentation/instguide.xml:3:56:E:
error connecting to "www.oasis-open.org" (Connection refused)

This is already reported as bug #507973

The build error you are seeing in the build log is in the test suite,
which isn't run. That should be fixed as well, of course. From the first
glance, this is very similar to #505696, a patch would add some further
'#includes' to enable the testsuite to run.

I'm not that sure about the severities of these two bugs. I'd like to
hear the opinion of the release team and ask them to adjust the
severities of the bugs. Depending on that answer I'd prepare a new
upload for unstable.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4