unblock request for mpd 0.13.2-3lenny1

Due to a lack of care on my part, mpd 0.13.2-3, which was unblocked
for Lenny, never got in because I uploaded a new upstream version for
sid too quickly. (I finally noticed this today doing a test install...
my bad.)

To redress the problem I'm uploading 0.13.2-3lenny1 to t-p-u. It
contains only one change relative to -3: explicitly shipping an IPv4
config to work around #507648 (at this point in the game, testing
clients with IPv6 is not realistic for me.) The workaround is only
relevant to 0.13 (hence the revision number). Can it please be
unblocked? Thanks.
--
things change.
decklin@red-bean.com