Re: Please unblock and give back amarok 1.4.10-2

* Modestas Vainius [Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:04:13 +0200]:

> Hello,
> please unblock amarok 1.4.10-2. It fixes security issue.

Already unblocked by Luk.

> please giveback amarok on arm (to the faster buildd) as previous attempt
> failed with the typical shlibdeps timeout.

We cannot give back packages to *specific* buildd machines. Instead, the
package should be blacklisted from the ones where it fails.

Aurel, can you take care of that, if appropriate? Thanks.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
                -- F. Nietzsche