Please unblock samba 2:3.2.5-4

After getting confirmation from bug submitters of #500129, #509101 and
#510450 as well as the corresponding Ubuntu bugs, I uploaded samba
2:3.2.5-4 with the following changes:

> > samba (2:3.2.5-4) unstable; urgency=low
> >
> >   * Fix segfault whan accessign some NAS devices running old versions of Samba
> >     Closes: #500129
> >   * Fix process crush when using gethostbyname_r in several threads
> >     Closes: #509101, #510450
> >
> >  -- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>  Thu, 08 Jan 2009 05:59:17 +0100

(and, yes, the typo finally leaked out...)

Could you please unblock it so that it enters testing when aged
enough?

Many TIA...