freeze exception for klavaro
Please consider klavaro-1.1.8 for Lenny.
3 new translations were added: Urdu, Vietnamese and Bangla (Bengali).
Also many little bugs were fixed, as seen above:
2008-12-07 Felipe Castro (-) <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Petr Machata (>)
* Release 1.1.8:
- Localization for Vietnamese;
- Localization for Bangla/Bengali;
- Using 'libcurl' instead of 'wget' and 'ftp-upload' (simpler and
- Enabling font selection also at the introduction of any tutor
- Avoid duplication of users in the contest rankings;
- Re-enabled logging the progress for the velocity module;
- Unlimiting word lenght for the velocity module;
> Improved loading dictionaries for the velocity module;
> Fixed loading intro texts to enable long UTF-8 files;
2008-10-16 Felipe Castro <email@example.com>
* Another release, 1.1.7:
- Localization support for United Kingdom and specific Dvorak layout
- Logging the keyboard layout name to the fluidness contest.
- Delay that keeps the blinking cursor on, at each keypress;
- Now the program recognizes any 'en_XX' locales at the first
running and assigns 'C' to it.
- Some orthographics corrected.
- Tutor comments about performance try to be less rude.
- Least number of chars to enter the fluidness rankings now is 500.
2008-09-20 Felipe Castro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Another release, 1.1.6:
- Urdu localization support.
- German translation was updated and completed.
- Long-hifen chars in the German fluidness texts were substituted
by normal ones.
- Very long paragraphs in fluidness exercises was crashing (now the
limit increased to 9000 bytes/paragraph).
- Avoiding capitalization of lower case accented letters for some
keyboards (e.g. French).
- The font for informative instructions are now the same as those
configured for the tutor lessons.
- Blinking color of cursor now is black foreground over light yellow
background and its frequency is slower.
- Scrolling is being anticipated by one line, before reaching the
bottom of tutor window.
- Simpler number generation in the adaptability challenges.
2008-09-04 Felipe Castro <email@example.com>
* Another release, 1.1.5:
- French translation.
- Japanese keyboard layout: "qwerty_jp".
- Debug code for unreadable .ksc files.
2008-08-17 Felipe Castro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Another release, 1.1.4:
- Eliminated dependence on the utility "dos2unix".
- man-file to klavaro_helper.
2008-08-10 Felipe Castro <email@example.com>
* Another release, 1.1.3:
- Avoid so many records per user in the rankings.
2008-07-25 Felipe Castro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Another release, 1.1.2:
- Expanded informations about scoring was messed up when not using
the "C" locale.
- In the source code, the "ifdefs" with "G_UNIX_OS" were corrected to
- Try hard to make the score files writable for all users.
- Updated translation: Hungarian.
- Expanded the drag and drop capability: now it's possible to drop also
text files, as icons from some file managers (tested with Konqueror).