Re: proposing an unblock for cereal 0.24-1 for lenny

On 01/09/2009 01:07 PM, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> It's a new upstream version that has a lot of other stuff in the diff,
> and some files have changed location which makes it difficult to review
> anyway. At this stage in the freeze, I think we are going to pass, but
> thanks for your interest nevertheless.

Ah, point taken.  We've now prepared a version based on 0.22-1 that only
fixes the bashisms (and brings the maintainer addresses in the debian/
directory up-to-date).  The diff from upstream 0.22 is minimal.  Is it
OK to upload to testing-proposed-updates?

Sorry for the extra noise, and thanks for your work on debian.

Regards,

	--dkg