proposing gcc-4.1 (4.1.2-24) for testing
please consider gcc-4.1 (4.1.2-24) for testing. all changes except the update on
the gcc-4_1-branch do not affect Debian unstable. the --with-tune=generic change
wasn't really necessary, it was already the default. no regressions seen in the
gcc-4.1 (4.1.2-24) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to the gcc-4_1-branch 20081201.
- Fix PR target/38287 (sparc, wrong code). Addresses: #506713.
* Do not build-depend on autogen, if the package is not installable.
* Apply arm-unbreak-eabi-armv4t patch only for Debian builds.
* Configure with --with-tune=generic for x86 targets.