Re: Please let haproxy 1.3.15.2-2 into lenny

On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 02:55:13PM +0100, Arnaud Cornet wrote:
> haproxy (1.3.15.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * Add stable branch bug fixes from upstream (Closes: #510185).
>     - use_backend-consider-unless.patch: consider "unless" in use_backend
>     - segfault-url_param+check_post.patch: fix segfault with url_param +
>     check_post
>     - server-timeout.patch: consider server timeout in all circumstances
>     - closed-fd-remove.patch: drop info about closed file descriptors
>     - connection-slot-during-retry.patch: do not release the connection slot
>     during a retry
>     - srv_dynamic_maxconn.patch: dynamic connection throttling api fix
>     - do-not-pause-backends-on-reload.patch: make reload reliable
>     - acl-in-default.patch: allow acl-related keywords in defaults sections
>     - cookie-capture-check.patch: cookie capture is declared in the frontend
>     but checked on the backend
>     - dead-servers-queue.patch: make dead servers not suck pending connections

These should all be ok.

>   * Add quilt build-dependancy. Use quilt in debian/rules to apply
>     patches.

This isn't. Can you prepare a package to t-p-u that doesn't change the
packaging system?

Thanks,
Neil
--
< vorlon> We need a fresher website - WordPress is the perfect solution, that
way the website can get a new look every time a script kiddie comes up with a