Please unblock krb5/1.6.dfsg.4~beta1-5

I uploaded krb5 1.6.dfsg.4~beta1-5 to unstable last night.  The changelog:
This is a documentation and translation only update.  Two people have now
reported confusion from the krb5_newrealm manual page, so I'd ideally like
to fix this for lenny given how low-risk the change is.

  * Correct the actions of krb5_newrealm in its man page.  It doesn't
    create a keytab for kadmind since kadmind no longer needs one.
    Mention that it does create a stash file and that it starts the KDC
    and kadmind daemons.  Thanks, David Medberry.  (Closes: #504126)
  * Translation updates:
    - Spanish, thanks Ignacio Mondino.  (Closes: #504766)