Re: asterisk t-p-u upload

Hi,

I'm happy to consider this grounds for requesting a freeze exception
for vpb-driver, the changes since 4.2.36 that affect Debian users are
all in the 'too minor to request one otherwise' category, so I hadn't
done so previously.  This code has been in freeze upstream for quite
some months, so the changes are all deliberately minimal and suitable
for propagation to production users.

I definitely should relax the -V with the next upload, this is an
oversight/bug on my part.  The strict versioning was appropriate when
the packages were first created, but that hasn't been true since the
first upload to the distro, it's just gone unnoticed until now.  I'll
hold off on an upload to do that until I hear how you'd like to deal
with this for Lenny.  vpb-driver already has enough time in unstable
and is eligible to migrate immediately if you choose to go that way.

Cheers,
Ron