Re: tkman stable update for CVE-2008-5137

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 11:07:10PM -0200, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> El 12/12/2008 a las 20:49 escribiste:
> > > I've just uploaded a patched version (2.2-4), I'll be happy if someone reviews
> > > the patch.
> > Oh, I see that upload was to unstable, which is great for Lenny, but I
> > think Nico meant an upload to stable-proposed-updates. Do that if you
> > wish.
> Ok, I've just uploaded 2.2-3etch1 to proposed-updates.
> Please review it and accept if you think is ok.

It's not acceptable due to it based on the unstable version instead of the
stable one.  Please provide a targetted fix for stable.  Rejecting.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant