Re: Pre-approval request for samba 3.2.5-2

* Christian Perrier [Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:37:37 +0100]:

> Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> > Please find attached the diff for that planned release of the samba
> > package for which I'd like to get the release team's agreement.

> Ping?

Please upload.

Also, while I appreciate your efforts to get approval from us for your
upload (and your patience!), I think it scales better if maintainers try
to assess by themselves whether an upload is suitable for Lenny or not,
and only ask for pre-approval when they are not sure if it would be
accepted.

And I don't say "it scales better" becuase I want less work on my plate;
for me, it simply sucks to see people blocked from working because of
us, and the release team is having trouble coping with the backlog.

Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                         Listening to: Joaquín Sabina - Arenas movedizas